Why go for a tailored tour?
- You have special wishes
- You are traveling with your family/friends/colleagues and want to stick together without any strangers
- You are bound to specific travel dates and/or timing
- You have limited time to explore Norway and you want to get the most out of it
- You name it 🙃
When we work on your personalized itinerary, we include your wishes, yet add our personal touch based on our local expertise to make your vacation unforgettable!
To give you an idea of what a private tour can be, here are a couple of examples:
- You venture off from Flåm in kayaks, paddle in the fjord for a while, then land to go for a short hike and explore the picturesque area. After you’ve stretched out your legs you’re ready to jump in kayaks again and continue paddling along the fjord. This half-day adventure would take 4 hours.
- You start your day with 3 hours of kayaking in the fjord. Once you’re back on land, you can have a lunch break, explore the town on your own, and then meet up with us again to drive to the Stegastein Viewpoint and further up to the starting point of the breathtaking hike trail to Prest. The hike would take another 4 hours. This combo will give a unique chance to experience the fjord from the water and from the mountain – with an unforgettable view over it from the peak.
- Invite your friends or colleagues for an active weekend in Norwegian fjords and join our 2-day or 3-day kayaking trip from Flåm to Gudvangen. Kayaking, wild camping, hiking, outdoor cooking – isn’t it a perfect getaway? As an add-on, we also offer team-building activities to top this adventurous experience.
The sky is the limit! Contact us to figure out a detailed plan fitted to your dates and dreams.
All our group tours are also available as private tours on request.